Posted on

What I did for Spring Break πŸ˜€πŸ˜œ

Water boxes abrinsky via CompfightΒ Moving Boxes πŸ™‚

During spring break I moved houses. I used to live about 10 minutes away from my school but now I can walk to school. Our old house was very small, but our new house is huge compared to the old one. I have the biggest room in the house. It has tilted ceilings so the closests are short and I guess they didn’t want to deal with it. We got a huge 10 inch dining room table so that on Sunday’s all my siblings can come over for dinner. That’s not all I did over spring break though. On Thursday I went to my friend Rowan’s and spent the night. We stayed up till 4 and did the cinnamon challenge. The next day we went to sky zone and it was awesome but very packed. On Sunday I went to Ultra Zone with my friend and I won πŸ˜‚. That was the end of my spring break, I had a lot of fun hanging out with my family helping us move and also my friends when I got a break. What did you do for spring break?

One thought on “What I did for Spring Break πŸ˜€πŸ˜œ

1. Hi Emma,
    It sounds like you had a wonderful spring break. Moving houses is exciting, although I’m not that fond of having to sort through all our stuff to choose what to keep and what to get rid of because I like keeping everything! What do you do at KidZone and SkyZone?
    For our Spring Break I went with my family by train from Copenhagen to Stockholm, Sweden. The best thing we did was visit the Vasa museum. Its all about a giant war ship built by the king in the 1650s. It sank only half an hour into its first sail, and then was underwater for over 300 years. Shipwreck scientists discovered it in the late 1950s and brought it up from the bottom of the ocean. Then they had to spend over 20 years treating it with a special plastic like spray to keep the wood from rotting. Now there is a whole museum where you can learn about what went wrong so that the ship sank on its first voyage, as well as all the cool science they have to do to preserve the ship.
    If you could go anywhere, or do anything for your Spring Break, what would you do?
    As always, I look forward to reading your posts.
    Cheers,
    Kirsten